Sat, Feb 10|
AAL Valentines Day Private Couples Cooking Class by Cooking Thyme
The Valentines Day Private Cooking Classes is a 3-hour session which allows for approximately two hours of hands-on cooking and one hour of dining.
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2024, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Cooking Class, 710 South Ave W, Westfield, NJ 07090, USA
About the Event
Valentines Day Private Couples Cooking Class by Cooking Thyme
The Valentines Day Private Cooking Classes is a 3-hour session which allows for approximately two hours of hands-on cooking and one hour of dining. Yes! You may also bring in your alcoholic beverages of your choice. Cooking Thyme will provide all of the ingredients needed for cooking plus wine glasses , bottle openers, pitchers of ice water, coffee and tea. The chef will provide instructions, and their assistants will be available to guide us as we prepare the Elegant menu below:
- Salad with Baby Greens, Poached Pears, Candied Spiced Pecans, Orange Sections and Crumbled Blue Vein Cheese
- Madeira Infused Creamy Soup of Wild Mushrooms and leek
- Individual Beef Wellingtons
- Creamy Shrimp and Lobster Risotto
- Individual Molten Lava cakes
The menu can also be adjusted in the following ways:
1. Salmon Wellingtons can be provided for people that prefer seafood but an exact number of salmon or beef will need to be provided 7 days prior to the event.
2. An asparagus or another vegetarian risotto can be offered in place of the shrimp and lobster risotto
3. We will need to know 7 days before the event how many vegetarians are attending so that a vegetarian Wellington can be prepared for them.
Please note that we are required to give Cooking Thymes a headcount by February 4th. Thus, if you intend to participate, please pay $230 (per couple) by Feb 4th.
- Ticket type
One Couple's Ticket
Good for one ticket per couplePrice$230.00
+$8.05 CC taxTax: +$8.05 CC tax